45 Park Lane, Dorchester Collection
Add to favorites
With just 45 rooms and suites (surely that’s no coincidence) 45 Park Lane is boutique-sized, even as it offers a grand-hotel experience. CUT is the flagship restaurant, an upscale steakhouse by none other than Wolfgang Puck, and the fitness studio and in-room massage treatments, as well as the restaurant situation, are augmented by the presence of 45 Park Lane’s sister hotel, the Dorchester, right next door.
It’s the accommodations themselves, however, that 45 Park Lane really finds its stride. The rooms and suites are stylish, genteel, more than a little bit Art Deco, and all of them feature contemporary British artworks. If you’re even a little bit lucky you’ve got a view of Hyde Park, and if you’ve got the penthouse, you’ve got space for a dinner party with a view of most of central London. All this and it somehow never feels overly opulent — it’s certainly far from shabby-chic, but 45 Park Lane makes outsize luxury feel just about perfectly pitched.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- 24 hour room service
- Beauty salon
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Business center
- Bikes available
Need to Know
- When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 72 per day.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 15 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- People 3 years old and over stay for £84 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted