Add to favorites
With just six suites, it’s as intimate as they come, and its style is too eclectic to be pinned down — equal parts detailed historic recreation, eclectic-bohemian retro collage, and contemporary-luxe lifestyle fantasy. Common spaces include a verdant garden courtyard, a quiet rooftop terrace, and a library lounge, complete with a piano, its walls hung with artworks by Greek and international artists.
It’s a small enough hotel to make an attainable private rental, and a photogenic enough place to see use beyond lodging, from weddings to film shoots and beyond. You’re well served by the neighborhood’s restaurants — this is one of the most desirable corners of Athens, known for high-end retail as well as very fine dining and nightlife.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Shopping area nearby
Need to Know
- There will charge a .50€ Government Tax per room per night payable at checkout.
- Children under 3 years of age stay for free.
- Children from 3 to 18 years of age stay for 35.00 € per day.
- Extra guest from 18 years old can stay for 35.00 € per extra person per night.
- Pets are allowed for €15.00 per day, with bed and bowls provided.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Farms organic or hydroponic produce on property
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Sells or donates surplus food
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
- Sources wine from organic and biodynamic vineyards
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife
- Measures and reduces water waste
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions