Add to favorites
Most of the rooms have terraces opening onto those astonishing views, and there are plenty of them in the common spaces as well. The look, in-room, combines an exceedingly tranquil white-on-white color scheme with the fine detailing for which contemporary Italian luxury designers are known.
There’s a terrace with an outdoor pool, and a hydrotherapy pool in the hotel’s spa — and there’s always the beach, which is a dramatic elevator ride plus a further two hundred steps down from Casa Angelina’s cliffside position. It’s worth the trip, though, for its lovely little beach club, and for the beachside guest rooms, converted from old fishermen’s houses right on La Gavitella beach.
Meanwhile the best views are reserved for Piano nel Cielo, the hotel’s top-floor restaurant, which serves a high-end contemporary interpretation of traditional Campanian flavors, backed by truly jaw-dropping views of the Sorrentine peninsula at sunset.
Please note: Casa Angelina is a seasonal property and open mid-March through October. Children under 12 years of age are not permitted.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Business center
- Bikes available
- Wine tours nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Shuttle service
- Adults only
Need to Know
- Casa Angelina is an Adult-only property and children are welcome from 12 years of age.
- Triple occupancy rooms are on a request only.
- The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to/from Positano, Free Valet Parking, Free Beach Club Access (via hotel’s elevator plus 250 steps), 4 Eaudesea Rooms (formerly fishermen's homes) dislocated on the beach level beneath the hotel (from mid-May to mid-September only)., Oudtoor Pool with sundeck, Rooftop Terrace for private dining, Casual All-Day Dining Restaurant & Un Piano Nel Cielo Fine Dining Restaurant, Complimentary Yoga & Pilates morning classes at the Garden Terrace, Fitness Room with indoor heated pool and sauna and Personal Concierge Assistants for leisure activities/itineraries.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Farms organic or hydroponic produce on property
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage