The Landmark Mandarin Oriental
Add to favorites
Floors in black wood are probably the most immediately striking feature in the guest rooms, but hardly the only notable one — on average, these are purported to be the largest hotel rooms in Hong Kong, and while we don’t have the statistical knowledge to assess that claim, we can say that at 450 square feet, even the smallest rooms at the Landmark are more than spacious enough. The clean lines and muted colors seem to further enlarge the space, and there’s plenty of room for every technological diversion you can imagine, including (finally!) iPod connections for the sound system.
A hundred-odd rooms is smallish for a Mandarin, and necessitates just one restaurant and one bar, the baroque European-inflected Amber and the wildly popular MO Bar — both patronized heavily by Hong Kong locals as well as hotel guests. The spa, by contrast, seems nearly excessive, spanning two floors and offering a byzantine array of treatments. The Central location is right in the thick of it all — think Wall Street and Midtown rolled into one. Shoppers, particularly, have cause to rejoice: guests at the Hyde Park Mandarin in London have to walk all the way across the road to get to Harvey Nichols, while here at the Landmark it’s right next door.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Indoor swimming pool
- Turkish bath
- Steam rooms
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know
- When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and costs HKD 190 per 24 hours.
- Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children up to and including 11 years old stay for free when using an available extra bed.
- People 12 years old and over stay for HK$ 880 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted