Mount Juliet Hotel
Add to favorites
Out of the old house’s thirty-one guest rooms, two of them are presidential suites, which is surely at least in the running for a record. Then again even the humblest of the main house’s bedrooms is more than plush enough. Add a dozen or so more rooms in the clubhouse by the links, and an odd lot of freestanding houses and lodges, and you’ve got a selection that spans the range from deeply historical to quietly and classically contemporary. With a French brasserie, a bar in the clubhouse, and the fine-dining Lady Helen restaurant, the Mount Juliet offers a dining situation for every need — if that’s not the essence of country-house life, we don’t know what is.
How to get there:
Mount Juliet hotel is approximately a 20 minute drive from Kilkenny, 1 hour from Dublin and 30 minutes from Waterford.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Valet parking
- Air conditioning
- Bikes available
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Kids' club
- Tennis court
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 11 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children from 12 years old to 17 years old stay for € 50 per person per night when using an existing bed.
- Children from 4 years old to 12 years old stay for free when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted