Aquapetra Resort & Spa
Add to favorites
The forty-two guest rooms are designed after the style of an eclectic urban boutique, and this no-two-rooms-alike mentality makes for some fine surprises and delightfully luxurious quirks, like the private pool accessed through a stone archway in the living room of the executive suite. Despite the variation, Patrizia’s unifying design principle seems to be a defiance of typical “rustic Italian” tourist trappings; Aquapetra’s rooms come alive with boldly colored walls, waterfall bathroom fixtures, and cheekily ornate upholstery.
The lovingly designed and wonderfully staffed 6,000 square foot spa facility is housed in the manor’s converted barn — think limestone masterpiece, not weathered wood. Here you’ll find the requisite jacuzzi and indoor pool, but the real draws are the chrome aromatherapy showers and Turkish baths. Opt for one of Aquapetra’s spa packages, and you might even get champagne on ice to supplement an exhaustive pampering.
The revitalization continues in the restaurant, where head chef Ciro Simeoli serves dishes inspired by regional fare. And as the restaurant was built from a converted wine cellar, it’s only natural that the food should be paired with the perfect local vintage.
How to get there: Aquapetra Resort & Spa is just over an hour’s drive inland from Naples.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Room service
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (seasonal)
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Turkish bath
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 1 year old stay for € 20 per person per night when using an available cot.
- People no matter the age stay for € 50 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted