Lasala Plaza Hotel
Add to favorites
In classic European style Lasala Plaza’s got a handful of small rooms that are perhaps best suited to a solo traveler or a quick layover. But when you upgrade to a Sea View or a Historical room you’ll quickly find yourself with space and comfort to spare. While the bay side may be more photogenic, the view of the town is no hardship either — and from the rooftop terrace, you don’t even have to choose, as you’ll be treated to a 360-degree panorama of the port and the skyline at once. To that you can add a restaurant serving Basque cuisine — and the location, in the old town, makes it a convenient starting point for all manner of explorations on foot.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Shopping area nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- Shuttle service
- Adults only
Need to Know
- Lasala Plaza welcomes guests aged 18 and up only.
- Rooms cannot accommodate extra beds.
- When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- Valet service including parking is available for 39 EUR per day.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife
- Measures and reduces water waste
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions