Can Mascort Eco Hotel
Add to favorites
None of which means sacrificing comfort; quite the opposite, as Can Mascort’s philosophy holds that human beings are perfectly adapted to the old ways of living. The 15 rooms and suites are quiet, both visually and acoustically, and avoid such extraneous gadgetry as televisions. Everything is natural and touchable, finished in rich organic textures. And it’s no surprise that the hotel’s breakfast service similarly relies upon health-conscious, ultra-locally sourced ingredients. Next door, in the hotel’s “eco-apothecary,” you’ll find a curated selection of organic snacks and personal care products.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Honesty Bar
- Adjoining rooms
- Pet Friendly
Need to Know
- A crib can be requested free of charge for children under 3 years old.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted. Credits are valid toward incidentals only and will be forfeited if not used.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- Sources produce from local farms
- Offers vegan menu options
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife