Villa Làrio Lake Como
Add to favorites
Like the oldest villas on the lakeshore, Villa Làrio is grand and spacious, perched between the lake and the cliffs, surrounded by meticulously landscaped gardens and towering cedars. Three buildings — mini-villas, if you will — are tucked away on the property. Most guest suites are located in the largest of the three, Villa Bianca. There’s a pair of one-bedroom corner suites here, and a pair of Double Junior Suites with two bedrooms each. All have a romantic feel, with French doors or high arched windows facing the lake, but there’s a modern simplicity to the white and earth-toned decor. The two-bedroom suite in the clifftop Pavilion, in contrast, has more of an industrial -chic aesthetic, particularly in the striking living room on the lower level. The Pavilion features its own kitchen, terrace, and garden, ideal venues for savoring a cappuccino or aperitivo with enviable birds’-eye views of the lake. The coziest of the three villas is the adorable Garden Suite. Enveloped in greenery, it’s something like sleeping in a stylish Italian treehouse; as the name suggests, the suite comes with its own private garden.
Spectacular views of the lake are a given, of course. But Villa Làrio offers a couple of especially appealing vantage points from which to appreciate them — there’s the infinity pool, doubling as a giant mirror for the mountain silhouettes and fast-moving clouds above the lake, and a private dock that leads out onto the still surface of the water. From there, you could plunge into the water, or go for a spin on one of the hotel’s classic pontoons. Such amenities may not have existed for the ancient Romans, but there’s no question that this is Lago di Como — or Lario — as it was meant to be enjoyed.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Pet Friendly
- Golf nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Shuttle service
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children from 3 years old to 12 years old stay for € 50 per person per night when using an existing bed.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted