Schlosshotel Kronberg - Hotel Frankfurt
Add to favorites
While the antiques and the artworks are Prussian-era, as a hotel the Schlosshotel Kronberg is very much a contemporary concern — the bathrooms, the beds and the various electronics are every bit as modern as the atmosphere is historic. And in certain dimensions, the old ways have the advantage: the smallest rooms here start out at a “cozy” twenty or thirty square meters, but very quickly grow quite large, and every room in every category has an expansive view of the Schlosspark’s gardens and greenery.
The Schlossrestaurant serves seemingly everything under the sun in an impossibly elegant wood-paneled setting, and Jimmy’s is the American bar par excellence. Meanwhile the Victoria Lounge opens onto the sunny terrace, and tea is served in Victoria’s library every Sunday afternoon.
In this part of the world, they take wellness quite seriously indeed — a world-class spa is tucked away in a cottage on site. And within the grounds of the Schlosspark is an 18-hole golf course that’s no afterthought — this is one of Frankfurt’s finest.
How to get there:
Schlosshotel Kronberg is 23 minutes from Frankfurt Central Station by S-Bahn (light rail).
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Off street parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Beauty salon
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Offsite gym facilities
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Wood burning fireplace
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Bikes available
- Golf nearby
- Wine tours nearby
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Shuttle service
Need to Know
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for € 20 per person per night when using an available cot.
- Children from 3 years old to 5 years old stay for € 20 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Children from 6 years old to 11 years old stay for € 30 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- People 12 years old and over stay for € 60 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted