Bulgari Hotel Milano
Add to favorites
The notion of a jeweler embarking on a hotel venture may smack of dilettantism, but a look at its century-plus history will show that Bulgari hasn’t gotten where it is today by wildly diversifying into a new business every year. And it just so happens that in this endeavor, they’ve had some quite expert help. The hotel is a joint venture with Ritz-Carlton, so expect no tentative first steps—this is a professional operation, not the fumbling first steps of an upstart.
Rooms are almost impossibly luxurious, in a way that is familiar (plush Frette-dressed beds, enormous black granite tubs) but is impressive in terms of sheer excess. Closets are palatial, perfectly suited to the style-conscious clientele, and gadgetry includes the expected flat-screen TV as well as a mobile phone programmed to the room’s extension. Some hotels boast about Bulgari bath amenities as a selling point—here, of course, it’s the house brand.
Perhaps unexpectedly for a smallish city boutique hotel, the Bulgari does have a restaurant, with a glass facade looking out onto the gardens of the grounds, formerly a monastery courtyard. Also accounted for are a spa, in a setting of emerald-green glass, and a swimming pool dressed in gold and green mosaic—again, two luxuries that might seem surprising were it not for the sheer overkill of this place.
The hotel is practically within a bejeweled arm’s length of some of Milan’s finest retailers and boutiques; its Brera location makes for easy access to the Golden Quadrangle, with Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace and Armani, among others, all gathered together in one place. The hotel offers a personal shopping service to those overwhelmed by the variety—sometimes there’s just too much to buy and too little time. And if a shopping spree induces guilty feelings, there’s always the Duomo and La Scala, offering up some high culture to soothe your couture-addled soul.
Please note: Bulgari Hotel does not allow children 16 years old or under in the spa or pool area.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Turkish bath
- Beauty salon
- Steam rooms
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Bikes available
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 50 per day.
- Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 6 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children from 7 years old to 17 years old stay for € 104.50 per person per night when using an existing bed.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted