Add to favorites
Instead of trying to cram every conceivable amenity into so small a hotel, the Avenue has focussed on a few key elements and done them extremely well. There’s no restaurant, for example, but the bar is warm and inviting, with bartender-led cocktail tastings and local treats (cakes, tortes, etc.) to snack on. The lighting is deft in typical Scandinavian fashion, making the most of a crackling fireplace with hanging glass lamps that reflect the glow of the fire. In summer, the leafy wooden deck is every bit as enticing as the bar, a good place to while away an afternoon before heading out to dinner. It’s clear, as soon as you settle in with a drink, that as much thought went into the comfort of the spaces as, say, the stylish staff uniforms, by Danish designers DAY Birger et Mikkelsen.
The hotel’s biggest splurges, however, are reserved for the rooms. Many of the furnishings are by regional designers, which works especially well when the region is at the forefront of international design. Even the electronics come from a top Scandinavian brand, Lava, whose smart TVs combine Android technology with super-sharp screens. It all creates a strong temptation to call it an early night in; fortunately the central location will tempt most of us out into the Copenhagen nightlife.
Booking Details: Avenue Hotel requires additional information from guests to ensure the best stay possible. As such, reservations can only be confirmed through our customer service team. Contact us for assistance. Rates begin at 1150 DKK per night.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Wine Cellar
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Bikes available
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs DKK 215 per day.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for DKK 200 per person per night when using an available cot.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Certifications and Sustainability Programs
- Green Key by FEE (Foundation for Environmental Eductation), Eco-label