The Langham, New York, Fifth Avenue
Add to favorites
One might wonder if what’s inside quite measures up to what’s outside, but a look at these rich, modern and supremely confident interiors ought to put any worries to rest. To call this one of Manhattan’s more storied neighborhoods would be an understatement — that’s the classic old Tiffany building just across the avenue — but Langham Place is more than up to the task. The public spaces don't quite equal the cavernous lobbies of the traditional grand hotels, but if anything that’s a testament to the hotel's residential atmosphere.
The rooms start out large enough, and are realistically apartment-sized once you get into the suites, with their kitchens and soaking tubs. The whole range is stylish, generously lit by full-length windows, and furnished in state-of-the-art Italian designer comfort. The bathrooms themselves come with more than a little bit of spa-like decadence — though the actual spa covers the entire fourth floor, and has some tricks up its sleeve that your bathroom can’t match.
With dinner at Ai Fiori Restaurant and drinks at Measure it’d be easy to spend a night on the premises and feel like you’d seen the best of New York. Needless to say, though, the Midtown location places you rather in the thick of things.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
Need to Know
- When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 90 per day.
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 12 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- People no matter the age stay for US$75 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Certifications and Sustainability Programs
- EarthCheck Certified, Silver