Harmon Guest House
Add to favorites
Raw concrete construction can feel cold, but here it’s warmed up by the contrast with the organic materials used elsewhere, from the reception desk, made from a fallen eucalyptus tree, to the building’s façade, a screen made of reclaimed redwood slats that serves as a sun shade. Hickory furniture and locally made tiles do the same for the rooms and suites, which are furnished with luxe must-haves like Nespresso machines and Tivoli sound systems.
It’s not just a cozy hotel — Harmon earns the “guest house” label with a residential atmosphere. A lobby café and cocktail bar is the extent of the food and beverage program — breakfast is served at its sister hotel, the neighboring h2hotel, and come lunch and dinner you’re within walking distance of any number of unforgettable meals, not to mention winery tasting rooms. It’s as urban — and urbane — an experience as you can find in this bucolic town, and we’re predicting that for many modernist-minded travelers it’ll strike just the right note.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Rooftop terrace bar
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Bikes available
- Golf nearby
- Wine tours nearby
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Swimming pool
Need to Know
- Cribs are available on request, free of charge. Extra beds are not available.
- For an additional 3rd or 4th guest in the The Founders Suite and Double Queen a 50 USD per person per night charge applies.
- Pets are allowed on request and will be charged a nonrefundable fee of $99 plus tax per stay on checkout.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted. Credits are valid toward incidentals only and will be forfeited if not used.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Certifications and Sustainability Programs
- LEED, Gold
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Composts food waste
- Sources wine from organic and biodynamic vineyards
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife