Add to favorites
Guest rooms are spacious and smartly decorated, with wood floors and Tibetan rugs, and most open through French doors onto private balconies with views of the town square or the hotel gardens. Bathrooms are impeccably designed, modern, with six-foot soaking tubs of grey stone and separate walk-in showers. Comfort, obviously, is key, evident from the Frette bathrobes and goose down duvets. If you want to go all out, visit the Couples Suite in the spa, offering a double-size soaking tub and a pair of in-room massage tables.
For leisure, there’s a sixty-foot outdoor pool and a well-equipped fitness center, as well as a full-service spa, using all-natural custom-blended products. There are sixty wineries within ten minutes of Healdsburg, and an untold number of restaurants—but the hotel’s own restaurant, the Dry Creek Kitchen, happens to be one of the best. Celebrity chef Charlie Palmer, of New York’s Aureole, serves a simple cuisine emphasizing fresh Sonoma County produce in an unpretentious and relaxed setting. Needless to say, the wine list is rather impressive as well. You’ll be tempted to skip those tastings and vineyard tours, and just shut yourself in the hotel.
How to get there: Hotel Healdsburg is approximately a 1½-hour drive from San Francisco International Airport.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Valet parking
- Wine Cellar
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Offsite gym facilities
- Multi-lingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Bikes available
- Golf nearby
- Wine tours nearby
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know
- Pricing listed is for 2 persons max. There is an additional charge of USD 50 per person per night for any additional guests over the age of 16.
- There is also a USD 50 per night charge for a rollaway bed if needed for only 2 adults.
- Pets are allowed at a charge of 150 USD per stay.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted. Credits are valid toward incidentals only and will be forfeited if not used.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices