Kimpton Shorebreak Hotel
Add to favorites
The Shorebreak is free to fully inhabit its niche as a laid-back coastal escape, all sunny charm without a hint of pretension and with some high-end comforts that belie the surf-shack ambience: flat-panel HDTVs, iPod docking stereos, and a fully equipped fitness center, complete with yoga studio.
If you’re a surfer, the charms of a place called Surf City hardly need enumerating. But even if you’re not, you’ll find Huntington Beach conducive to pretty much any kind of outdoor activity, from the strenuous to the deeply relaxed. Aside from the miles of beaches you’ve got any number of al fresco cafés and restaurants, especially on the Strand — and meanwhile back at the ranch there’s Pacific Hideaway, the Shorebreak’s open-plan show-kitchen eatery, serving Latin- and Asian-inflected California cuisine in a near-perfect seaside setting overlooking the Pacific.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- ATM/bank office
- Game room
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Golf nearby
- Shopping area nearby
Need to Know
- Wireless internet is available for $12.99 per 24 hours
- Room service is offered daily from 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Kimpton Shorebreak does not have a pool
- Kimpton Shorebreak does provide valet service for $35 per night. Parking is not included in the room rate
- There is a hold of $100 per night for incidentals
- Kimpton Shorebreak does allow pets, free of charge. No restrictions on weight, height or types.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- Sources produce from local farms
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff