The Times Square EDITION
Toevoegen aan favorieten
It’s both high-end and high-design, authentically stylish and unapologetically luxe. The public spaces aren’t just inviting, they (crucially) look great in pictures, too. And the rooms couldn’t stand in starker contrast to the scene on the streets of Times Square below; they’re meant to evoke the quiet, secluded calm of a yacht’s cabin, and their subtle color palette, in white and metallic tones, blends harmoniously with whatever personal style you bring to it.
As impressive as they undeniably are, in a Schrager hotel the rooms are only part of the equation. A hotel like this lives and dies by its public spaces, and this one has held nothing back — 701West is the fine-dining restaurant where chef John Fraser’s vegetable-forward prix-fixe menu is served in a vibrant and elegant space, while the Terrace Restaurant displays Mr. Fraser’s more casual brasserie/chophouse side. And the anchor of the hotel’s nightlife offerings is Paradise Club, a modern cabaret featuring regular performances by the Brooklyn-based nightlife collective House of Yes.
Gastscore & Beoordelingen
Nog geen geverifieerde verblijven.
Voorzieningen en diensten
- Free wi-fi
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Bikes available
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
Wat u moet weten
- WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
- No parking available.
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 11 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Kredietkaarten worden aanvaard