Toevoegen aan favorieten
Its 68 rooms and suites are stately and elegant, full of antique flourishes and modern conveniences; the double rooms, though compact, are more than fine enough, while the suites truly shine, especially the top-floor Tower with its expansive views and its private terrace. At every level you’ll find high-end comforts and thoughtful details, as well as a remarkable unity to the interior style — its designers were strict about following the precedent set by the city’s 18th-century residences.
And of course the accommodations don’t tell the whole story — Palacio Solecio also features a couple of inviting common spaces. There’s a cocktail bar which serves as something of a neighborhood nexus, and the restaurant, Balausta, features the cuisine of chef José Carlos García, whose eponymous Michelin-starred restaurant is a 15-minute walk from the Palacio’s door.
Gastscore & Beoordelingen
Nog geen geverifieerde verblijven.
Scores zijn op een schaal van 20 punten, op basis van geverifieerde gastbeoordelingen. De kwaliteitsscore helpt ervoor te zorgen dat ons aanbod vers en vitaal blijft.
Voorzieningen en diensten
- Free wi-fi
- Room service
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (seasonal)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Luggage storage
- Shuttle service
Wat u moet weten
- Pets are not allowed.
- There are no extra beds available at this property.
- All cribs are subject to availability.
- Please note that the swimming pool remains closed until further notice.
Kredietkaarten worden aanvaard
Duurzaamheidsmaatregelen en -certificeringen
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage