Knightsbridge Hotel, Firmdale Hotels
Toevoegen aan favorieten
Though the building, on a quiet wooded cul-de-sac, is classic Georgian townhouse, the interiors are inventive, as we’ve come to expect from Tim and Kit Kemp. Tired country house clichés be damned—here you’ll find a lobby full of modern artworks, an African-themed drawing room, where cozy armchairs huddle round the fireplace, and a soft pastel-toned library, complete with honor bar.
Guest rooms are impressive as well, decorated in a similar eclectic style, lighter and airier than you might expect, with rich fabrics, luxe furnishings and thick canopy beds. The bathrooms are a vision in granite and oak, with deep cast iron tubs and the obligatory Miller Harris bath products. These rooms are fit for business as well, with writing desks, private safes and high-speed internet access.
There’s no restaurant, in keeping with the relative minimalism of the Knightsbridge, just room service, and breakfast served in the sitting rooms. You won’t mind, though, as you’re here to enjoy the neighborhood, not the lobby. Any number of dining options are to be had in the immediate area, and did we mention the shopping? If there’s a drawback at all, it’s that once you get used to staying here, you may begin to fantasize that you could actually live here. For those of us who are not yet in the market for a home in Chelsea, though, there’s always the Knightsbridge.
Gastscore & Beoordelingen
Nog geen geverifieerde verblijven.
Scores zijn op een schaal van 20 punten, op basis van geverifieerde gastbeoordelingen. De kwaliteitsscore helpt ervoor te zorgen dat ons aanbod vers en vitaal blijft.
Voorzieningen en diensten
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Honesty Bar
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Offsite gym facilities
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Shopping area nearby
Wat u moet weten
- Children under 3 years of age may stay in a baby cot free of charge. For persons ages 3 and up there is a GBP 60.00 per night charge for an extra bed if needed, available upon request.
- Group bookings of 5 or more rooms at Knightsbridge Hotel adhere to a stricter cancellation and payment policy.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Complimentary breakfast is provided based on room occupancy up to two guests. Single occupancy reservations include breakfast for one adult.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Kredietkaarten worden aanvaard
Duurzaamheidsmaatregelen en -certificeringen
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Measures and reduces water waste
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions