Villa La Coste
Add to favorites
The hotel’s 28 suites are sunny, contemporary, stylish, modernist-inspired and hyper-luxe, and they’re tasteful rather than ostentatious (at least until you get to the bathrooms, which are nothing short of extravagant). They’re not technically freestanding villas, though they feel like they are, and they’re furnished in a residential style, complete with a library of art books and even original works by the artists featured on site — names like Tracey Emin, Hiroshi Sugimoto, and Louise Bourgeois.
Nor are the culinary arts overlooked. Villa La Coste features the first European restaurant by Argentine chef Francis Mallmann, and a second fine-dining restaurant for good measure. And it doesn’t end there. There’s a full-service spa, a winery designed by Jean Nouvel, installations by the likes of Richard Serra and Ai Weiwei — as well as views of Mont Ventoux and the Luberon. There’s truly nothing else like it, in Provence or anywhere else.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Honesty Bar
- Wine Cellar
- 24 hour room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Game room
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Wood burning fireplace
- Rooftop terrace bar
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Bikes available
- Wine tours nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
Need to Know
- Rates include full breakfast served in the privacy of your Villa Suite or at any of our in- or outdoor dining venues, The Château La Coste "Art and Architecture" tour, The visit of the Château La Coste's wine cellar (including a wine tasting) and Soft drinks in your private bar.
- Children under 12-year old sharing the parents’ suite are complimentary. For a 3rd person over 12 years old, the additional charge is 150€ per night, including breakfast.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Reduces food waste
- Sources wine from organic and biodynamic vineyards
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community