Add to favorites
This hideaway, set high on a hilltop overlooking a coral cove, features a range of spacious villas, all lavishly outfitted with infinity pools, fully equipped kitchens, private cinemas, and sweeping views over the water. This is more than a place for relaxing — it’s a place for entertaining as well. Indeed, there are no regular hotel rooms here. The most modest option is a villa with three bedrooms, and some have as many as eight. And yet, even if you were traveling with a small crowd, there’s still plenty of space to spread out and enjoy a bit of solitude. The aesthetic is sleek and modern, with seamless integration between indoors and outdoors; there’s extensive lounge space ideal for reading a book, taking a nap, or lingering over a breakfast of tropical fruits and pastries.
When you’re staying in a place as blissful as Samujana, you might not want to leave. A fleet of Thai chefs is at the ready to whip up a lunch or dinner of steamed snapper and green curry in your villa’s kitchen. If you’re feeling more energetic, venture onto Koh Samui’s dining scene, visit the towering Big Buddha, hike to the island’s famed waterfalls, or just put your towel down on the beach. Swing by the nearby rum distillery on the way back and pick up a bottle: the staff at Samujana will be happy to mix you a mojito on your terrace at sunset.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Wine Cellar
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Game room
- Multi-lingual staff
- No pets allowed
- Golf nearby
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- All villa rates quoted are based on a maximum occupancy of two adults and 1 child per bedroom. Extra Guest charge of USD 71 /per adult/ night.
- Guests aged 13 years and older are considered adults.
- A maximum of 2 additional children under the age of 3 per bedroom.
- Baby cots are available at no cost for children under the age of 3 years.
- Extra Guest charge of USD 35 per child / night charged for children aged 4 to 12 years old.
- Security Deposit On arrival equivalent to one night’s villa rate will be payable to Samujana Villas.This security deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any outstanding charges or damages incurred during your stay.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted. Credits are valid toward incidentals only and will be forfeited if not used.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Farms organic or hydroponic produce on property
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife
- Measures and reduces water waste
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions