Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong
Add to favorites
Rooms are massive, with wide-screen LCD televisions dwarfed by the sheer expanse of wall, and with full-length picture windows taking up an entire side. The views are spectacular, with a commandingly high vantage point above the harbour and the city beyond. The décor is a bit more traditional and opulent than one would expect from a building so modern; expect crystal chandeliers, silk bedcovers, and antique-style lacquered furniture. And beneath this veneer of tradition lies all the expected modern technology—lighting and entertainment systems are controlled from a bedside panel, and the full-size desks include broadband internet connections.
Service is top-notch throughout—from curbside, to the restaurants, to the guided tour of your room at check-in. Seven restaurants mean you’ll be spoiled for choice, without even venturing into the adjacent Pacific Place shopping and entertainment complex. And of these choices, the award-winning Petrus is perhaps the most in-demand, serving a frighteningly authentic French cuisine alongside an encyclopedic wine list. Business and conference services are comprehensive, of course, and leisure travelers will appreciate the fitness center, heated outdoor swimming pool and full-service spa.
Please note: Island Shangri-La is undergoing renovation; construction may be audible during working hours, from 9am to 6pm, Monday through Saturday.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Beauty salon
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs HKD 700 per day.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- People 12 years old and over stay for HK$ 660 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted