Add to favorites
The Luxe is a contemporary boutique hotel, but the aesthetic is far from minimalist. With shiny metallic design accents, deep purple satin, sculptural white chaises longues and ceilings studded with tiny lights resembling stars in the night sky, the look is more extravagant than understated. The bold design is especially noteworthy considering the simple building the hotel is located inside — an old waterfront factory. The converted spaces aren’t lofty and atmospheric, as you might expect: guest rooms are on the boxy side, but smartly designed with painted wood furnishings, striped rugs, spacious bathrooms, flat-screen TVs. All but the most basic rooms feature views of the water; Superior rooms have private sea-view balconies.
Apart from the location around the corner from the port, and the hotel’s fresh, brand-new feel — something of a rarity in a city as old as Split — the Hotel Luxe’s notable attributes include the small wellness center, an ample buffet breakfast, and a Cigar Lounge with great people-watching opportunities over the street below. And after returning from sightseeing, it’s a relaxed spot to sip rakija, the local version of grappa.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Shuttle service
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Free private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is needed).
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an available extra bed.
- People 6 years old and over stay for € 40 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted