Riva Hvar Yacht Harbour Hotel
Add to favorites
Here many hotels are dragged bleary-eyed out of the Seventies and into the twentieth century, and a hotel like the Riva, a hundred-year-old Italianate villa redesigned in a modern-minimalist style, stands head and shoulders above the rest. The location is prime, right on the waterfront of the Hvar harbor (itself easily accessible by ferry from Split), and the surprisingly stylish interiors are just icing on the cake.
It’s not quite velvet-glove luxury, but it’s as decadent as Hvar gets, and it’s equally well suited for sportsmen, sightseers, or clubbers — that’s the marina just outside, and the historic village streets and the up-and-coming Hvar nightlife are just steps away. In fact it’s worth renting a car, and making a day trip or two out of the harbor town: the island is one of the coast’s most scenic, and is home to a thriving wine tradition.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Room service
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Luggage storage
- Bikes available
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Shuttle service
Need to Know
- When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- No parking available.
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 11 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children from 12 years old to 17 years old stay for € 82 per person per night when using an existing bed.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted