Nobu Hotel Warsaw
Add to favorites
It’s not just the architecture. The interiors in the new wing, handsome as they are, pay tribute to Japanese tradition, and the rooms are lavish without being opulent — there’s a certain visual starkness that balances the top-flight comforts. Meanwhile, in the Art Deco wing, a few suites remain in the original interior style, with subtle Japanese accents tucked in to their century-old atmosphere.
The Nobu name, of course, is first and best known for its restaurants, and Nobu Warsaw is a substantial addition to the city’s culinary offerings. Chef Nobu Matsuhisa puts his personal stamp on everything, from breakfast on through to dinner, with meals served in a multitude of stylish spaces, including the flagship Nobu Warsaw, the elegant Nobu Bar, and the outdoor Nobu Terrace.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Bikes available
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Wheelchair accessible
- Shuttle service
Need to Know
- Parking is not available.
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable..
- Children 2 and under stay for free when using an available crib.
- People 3 and up stay for PLN 150.00 per person, per night when using an available extra bed.
- Children from 4 to 17 years old can stay for PLN 150.00 per child per night.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Certifications and Sustainability Programs
- LEED, Gold
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Offers vegan menu options
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife