Dandelion Como Suites & Park
Add to favorites
The original villa and its outbuildings contain a collection of rooms, suites, and apartments with a unified, if eclectic, style — period architecture, rustic simplicity, a touch of aristocratic elegance and a calming contemporary color palette. The apartments, with their kitchenettes, are suited for long stays, while the rooms and suites are outfitted more like conventional hotel accommodations.
Como itself is a popular attraction, as is the famous lake, and there’s plenty to do in the outdoors, from hiking and mountain biking to foraging and golf. The on-site offerings are more tranquil, including daily yoga sessions. More in the spirit of the place is the culinary experience, beginning with breakfast in the old stable, continuing with an aperitif in the café, and culminating in a dinner of Lombard classics with a view of the park at dusk….
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Bikes available
- Golf nearby
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
Need to Know
- Children over 8 are welcome.
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- When booking 5 rooms or more, different policies and additional
- supplements may apply.
- Experiences, Packages and additional services can be booked.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastics
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Farms organic or hydroponic produce on property
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Sells or donates surplus food
- Sources wine from organic and biodynamic vineyards
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife