La Magdeleine – Mathias Dandine
Add to favorites
The 28 rooms and suites, of course, are anything but an afterthought; they’re decorated in a classic Provençal style and furnished with substantial modern luxuries. Marble bathrooms are the rule, and some units, including the suites, add bathtubs. There’s a family suite for slightly larger parties, and a rather spectacular freestanding villa that sleeps up to 8 guests in splendid seclusion.
On the grounds you’ll find not just idyllic parkland but a Zen garden and a petanque court, as well as an outdoor swimming pool. La Magdeleine, the Michelin-starred restaurant, is the main culinary attraction, and it’s supplemented by Le Grand Café, a less formal alternative. From here in Gémenos the vibrant city of Marseille and the coastal enclave of Cassis are within easy reach, separated by a lovely stretch of coastline fractured by picturesque calanques (fjords).
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Room service
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (seasonal)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Swimming pool
Need to Know
- Free private parking is available on site.
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- An extra bed can be requested for €30 per person per night.
- Children up to 3 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children from 4 to 16 years old stay for €30 per person per night when using an existing bed.
Credit cards accepted