Victoria Boutique Hotel
Add to favorites
Inside the rooms you’ll find custom-made furniture and a lively color palette that sets warm accents against marine blue, along with photographic prints depicting the region’s natural beauty. Some have private terraces, others freestanding tubs; even the most basic deluxe rooms are more than comfortable enough, and come with modern details like Nespresso machines and Chromecast televisions.
From here the beach and boardwalk are just steps away, and the rooftop — the venue for breakfast and for evening cocktails — offers a tempting view of the town and the bay. In typical French boutique-hotel style there’s no on-site restaurant; instead you’re encouraged to explore the town, though not without recommendations from the Victoria’s concierge, who can set you up with a picnic basket, a bike tour, a boat rental, and more….
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Bikes available
Need to Know
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- Guests aged 3 and up should be booked as adults.
- Cribs are available upon request free of charge for children aged 2 and under.
- Extra beds are not available.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices