Hyatt Centric Ginza Tokyo
Add to favorites
The building, once a newspaper office, is tucked away on Namiki-dori, a particularly ritzy side street. And its rooms follow through on the promise: though a shade less extravagant than those in Tokyo’s top-end hotels, they’re surprisingly spacious, plush, and exceedingly well-appointed. Where it departs the most from the Park/Grand Hyatt mold is in its facilities, which are rather less encyclopedic: there’s a well-equipped gym, but no spa, and but a single restaurant: NAMIKI667, an all-day eatery that’s flexible enough to handle everything from international comfort food to local specialties like Wagyu beef and fresh fish from the Tsukiji market.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- Children under 12 yrs old are complimentary when sharing exiting beds with parents.
- All guest rooms are non-smoking.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted. Credits are valid toward incidentals only and will be forfeited if not used.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Sources wine from organic and biodynamic vineyards
Community and Environment
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Measures and reduces water waste
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions