Add to favorites
Hyatt’s Andaz line is the brand’s take on a luxury boutique hotel, with style and amenities that are always carefully tailored to the location. In the case of Andaz Tokyo, that means design by Tony Chi and Shinichiro Ogata, interiors built with washi paper and wood, sweeping city views, locally made linens, Japanese-style room partitions separating living and sleeping areas, an open-air rooftop bar on the 52nd floor, and a minimalist spa with a swimming pool that overlooks the Imperial Palace. There no ordinary concierge, but a team of Andaz Hosts to help you plan excursions into a city that easily overwhelms, or book a dinner table at the locals’ sushi joint du jour. Or you could just dine with a view at Andaz Tavern, just down the stairs from the open-air bar complete with a traditional tea counter and great views over the Tokyo Bay.
As at other Andaz locations, the little extras, like free wi-fi and minibars stocked with complimentary snacks and sparkling water, almost make you forget you’re inside a hotel run by a huge corporate chain. But this is, after all, a company with decades of hospitality experience. In the end, it’s the way things run smoothly, and the professional service — the absence of smaller problems that plague a new boutique hotel — that might make you remember you’re ultimately sleeping inside a Hyatt.
How to get there: From Tokyo’s Narita International Airport (NRT), it’s about a 70-minute train ride to Toranomon Station on the Ginza line, and a 5-minute walk from the station to the hotel. By car, the trip from Narita to the hotel takes about 90 minutes. From Tokyo’s smaller Haneda Airport (HND), it takes about 30 minutes by train or 40 minutes by car to get the hotel.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Room service
- Indoor swimming pool
- Beauty salon
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
Need to Know
- When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs JPY 5000 per day.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 12 years old stay for ¥0 per person per stay when using an existing bed.
- You haven't added any cots.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted