Add to favorites
The rooms are stylish, spare but not stark, with luxe Unikulma beds and modern spa-style bathrooms. Standard and Superior rooms are spacious and comfortable, and the Deluxe category spreads out over 40 square meters and adds an in-room espresso machine and a generous living area with a sofa and desk. And all of it is a picture-perfect example of contemporary Nordic style, with that familiar blond wood and modernist-inspired furniture.
A cocktail and wine bar named for Runar the dog, and a breakfast service featuring herbs grown in the hotel’s greenhouse garden, round out the services. While there’s no restaurant, you’re hardly in a food desert here in central Helsinki — and a delivery service will connect you with local restaurants if you prefer to stay in.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Bikes available
- EV Charging Station
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- No parking available.
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 4 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- People 12 years old and over stay for € 50 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted