Add to favorites
What was once the Jarmulowsky Bank building retains much of its century-old grandeur — they quite literally don’t make them like they used to. As ornate as the façade and the public spaces may be, the rooms opt for something a little more subdued; the classic architecture is complemented by muted colors and furnishings that are minimalist but warm, and modern conveniences like custom-designed and custom-programmed sound systems and minibars stocked with fine local products.
Corner Bar, the first of the hotel’s restaurants, is more than a corner bar — it’s a bistro-style concept by chef Ignacio Mattos, and serves breakfast as well as dinner. There’s also the Lobby Lounge, for a cocktail in a surprisingly intimate space, and Amado Grill, the hotel’s fine-dining restaurant, is set to open soon.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Shopping area nearby
Need to Know
- Pets are allowed.
- This property doesn't offer extra beds.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Measures and reduces water waste
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions