Rancho Caymus Inn
Add to favorites
Today the inn retains much of the character of a private residence; the artworks and decorative elements are thoughtfully sourced, and the aesthetic is eclectic but consistent throughout. The rooms and suites are luxurious, but tastefully so, and include comforts like gas fireplaces. There’s a plunge pool and a capacious hot tub in the hotel’s courtyard, and a substantial breakfast is augmented by an all-day light menu and a plentiful selection of wine. For restaurants, you’re scarcely five minutes from St. Helena, and not much farther from Yountville; and wineries abound all up and down the St. Helena Highway and the Silverado Trail.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Off street parking
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Wine tours nearby
- Swimming pool
Need to Know
- Cribs are available by request for $25 USD per night.
- Extra beds are available by request for $75 USD per night.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices