Add to favorites
Some designers might try to temper the hard edges of the Southwestern desert with plush, ornate interiors. These villas go the other way, with concrete walls and rough timber furnishings which strain the usual limits of minimalism. Of course, given Aman's dedication to luxurious living, the visual impression is only half the story — while the visual contrasts may be sharp, the tactile sensation is as plush as it gets. (And for an experience that’s somewhat closer to nature, they’ve added Camp Sarika, a set of ten tented pavilions a five-minute drive from Amangiri proper, each one equipped with its own private plunge pool, and sharing a restaurant, a swimming pool, and a spa.)
The result is as soothing as minimalism was always supposed to be, and somehow manages to make this alien landscape feel inviting — and that’s before you even take account of the spa, the swimming pool, the yoga pavilion and the open-kitchen Dining Room. It may literally be half a world away from Aman’s Pacific-rim beginnings, but it’s proof that with the right execution there’s no limit to how far the Aman concept can travel.
How to get there:
Amangiri is located 25 minutes (by car) from the Page Airport in Page, Arizona. Amangiri provides complimentary transfers between the resort and Page Airport. Alternatively, car transfers are available between the resort and St George, Utah, Flagstaff and Phoenix, Arizona and Las Vegas, Nevada. Private air charters can be arranged for a variety of budgets and arrival times.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Valet parking
- Wine Cellar
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Swimming pool
Need to Know
- Rooms cannot accommodate cribs or extra beds.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife