Salobre Hotel & Resort Serenity
Add to favorites
The style is modernist but not alienating, just clean-lined and sophisticated, which is not exactly typical for golf resorts. Each comes with a living/dining room, a full kitchen, and a terrace or garden. Just about every room looks out through full-length windows over the golf course and the surrounding countryside.
It’s a self-contained experience if you want it to be, what with the private kitchen and the Casa Club restaurant and bar, but the facilities include a restaurant, a pool, and a well-equipped golf club — a putting green, a driving range, and a golf academy, all on site.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Turkish bath
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Game room
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Bikes available
- Golf nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Shuttle service
Need to Know
- When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 1 year old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 5 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Certifications and Sustainability Programs
- Travelife, Certified