J.K. Place Paris
Add to favorites
This is the fantasy version of a stylish Parisian mansion, making its home in what was once the European Consulate, on the rue de Lille, a block from the Rive Gauche. Its 29 rooms are all subtly different, full of unique antiques and artworks, and suffused with an elegance that’s certain to appeal to the fashion and media insiders who are likely to make up the hotel’s core audience. And to the stylish accommodations JK Place Paris adds a spa and an Italian restaurant by Casa Tua, an import from Miami, of all places. It’s been a long time in the making, but we’re confident you’ll agree it was worth the wait.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Steam rooms
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know
- This is a non-smoking property.
- Pets are allowed free of charge.
- Children under 12 are accommodated free of charge.
- Guests 13 years and older are considered adults.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- No single-use plastic straws
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices