1 Hotel Central Park
Add to favorites
So the exterior makes sense as a gesture toward sustainability. And once you’re inside, it’s clear that it’s more than a gesture. A huge proportion of the interior surfaces are made from salvaged materials, from the salvage lumber and brick in the guest rooms to the fitness center’s floor, which once belonged to the University of Wisconsin’s basketball team.
Of course all these eco-friendly trappings mean little if guests prefer to stay at the traditional luxury hotel down the street. Fortunately this seems not to be the case. Along with its socially responsible ethos comes plenty of attention to creating a desirable product. The rooms are visually stylish quite apart from their construction, and the textured, organic look of the hotel’s public spaces stamps an immediate identity on the place. Combine it with a restaurant, Jams, that serves impeccably sourced farm-to-table cuisine, and you’ve got a recipe for success — and the perfect antidote to the excessive gilt and polish that’s normally par for the course in this particular corner of Manhattan.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- 24 hour room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Bikes available
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know
- When booking more than 8 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 85 per day.
- Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 12 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Certifications and Sustainability Programs
- LEED, Certified