Add to favorites
As faithful as the restoration has been, the Telegraph is anything but a pure period recreation. Its designers have felt free to update its interiors in ways both subtle and broad, with decorative elements that display a playful modern sensibility and artworks that are nothing if not eye-catching. Meanwhile the rooms and suites are equipped with all the contemporary necessities, and, in terms of comfort, are on a level with anything in town.
Rather than a formal fine-dining restaurant the Telegraph comes with a versatile all-day café, restaurant, and bar, serving a blend of local and European cuisines. And on the top level is the 1927 Rooftop Bar, a verdant space that opens onto the pool deck and takes in a vew of the four-story Telegraph’s imposing high-rise surroundings.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Rooftop terrace bar
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Business center
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- No parking available.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 1 year old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 11 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- People 12 years old and over stay for S$ 100 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics