Add to favorites
Instead it’s a glamorous little pied-à-terre with five contemporary rooms and a single junior suite, all with generous touches like L’Occitane bath products in the bathrooms; the master room and junior site come with their own LED-lit chromatherapy hamam for a singularly relaxing experience. Paintings and antique furniture from the owners’ private collection add an unusually sophisticated touch of homeyness.
Given Crossing Condotti’s scale, the interiors matter perhaps more here than in the average hotel. There’s neither room service nor a restaurant. What you have is something closer to that old travel cliché, a home away from home, where instead of going to the business center you simply ask the staff if you can borrow a laptop, and they gladly oblige. That said, the amenities are resolutely with the times — several rooms offer an iPad, and every room includes complimentary wi-fi.
A private kitchenette, available in select rooms, includes Nespresso machines and a refrigerator with free soft drinks. All rooms come with complimentary hot drinks and a selection of snacks — all you need before you hit the streets. This is more or less at the center of all things retail in Rome, and you’re surrounded by more restaurants, bars and historical and cultural sites than you could care to name. Forget the grand old echoing lobbies full of marble. After a long day scrambling around Rome, what you’ll want is a relaxing bath and some high-end linens to wrap yourself in — and of course that’s exactly what you’ve got at Crossing Condotti.
Please note: Guests should notify the hotel in advance if they will be checking in after 6:30PM.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Turkish bath
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Bikes available
- Wine tours nearby
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
Need to Know
- The hotel does not offer breakfast, but a small kitchenette is available for guest use.
- Pets are allowed on request.
- Guests aged 3 and up should be booked as adults.
- Baby cots are available upon request free of charge for children aged 2 and under.
- Check-in is from 8:30am until 6.30pm. If you plan to arrive later please arrange in advance. For same day bookings, we recommend to give the hotel notice at least 2 hours before arrival.
- To request airport transfers please provide your flight arrival/departure details with enough notice to confirm arrangements prior to your arrival.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted