La Nouvelle République
Add to favorites
Another benefit of its location in the 11th is that the Hôtel de la Nouvelle République offers exceptional value for money. And while you certainly wouldn’t compare it to the city’s five-star palace hotels, it’s not at all spartan — not only are the tactile comforts well-chosen, but you’ll find details like triple-glazed windows, reading lights, and tablets loaded with thousands of magazine titles. Breakfast is served in the hotel’s café and is included in the nightly rate, and you’re welcome to help yourself to coffee and tea throughout the day.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Honesty Bar
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Turkish bath
- Steam rooms
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Bikes available
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
Need to Know
- Children up to 6 years of age stay free when using existing bedding. Baby cribs are complimentary upon request and subject to availability.
- Guests over 12 years old are considered adults.
- An extra bed for a 3rd guest can be accommodated in some room for an additional EUR 25 per night including breakfast.
- Breakfast costs 12€ per person and is served:
- - From Monday to Saturday: 7h30 to 10h30.
- - On Sunday: 7h30 to 11h00.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Reduces food waste
- Sources wine from organic and biodynamic vineyards
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Measures and reduces water waste