Add to favorites
Of course, a former textile factory is the wrong place to test out some kind of gritty monochrome minimalist look. Fabric opts for something a little less restrained, its bright colors and bold patterns livened by a wide variety of well-chosen fixtures and furnishings, from classic modernist chairs to salvaged vintage workshop pieces, a survey spanning seemingly the entire range of the past century.
The thirty-three rooms are certainly spacious enough for Paris, and the industrial windows let in plenty of daylight. The tiled bathrooms are a particular delight, complete with oversized rain showers and L’Occitane bath products. And while in true Parisian style there’s no attempt at a restaurant, Fabric has one surprise up its sleeve: not just a more than adequate little gym and yoga space, but a Bains de Marrakech spa as well, which is a very thoughtful use of the old warehouse’s surplus space.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Honesty Bar
- Room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Turkish bath
- Steam rooms
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Shuttle service
Need to Know
- Baby cots and extra beds are available on request.
- Booking more than 3 rooms at one time may have different group policies.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries