Add to favorites
Rooms are spread out over four floors, and they’re all different — unified by the aesthetic taste of Ottantotto’s owner/designer, but each one reflecting the quirks of this well-preserved heritage building. There’s an interior garden, onto which some of the rooms look, and the suite has a mezzanine level, a kitchenette, and a rooftop terrace. The style is nothing if not memorable, and never too serious — there’s a real sense of whimsy about the decoration.
Breakfast is served in the living room, in the garden, or in your room, if you’re in a Superior or the suite. Beyond that you’re at the mercy of Florence, which is a great place to be — the Oltrarno district has no end of phenomenal restaurants, and the rest of the city is only a bridge away....
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Honesty Bar
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
Need to Know
- Guests aged 4 and above should be booked as adults.
- Baby cots are available on request free of charge for children aged 3 and under. Extra beds are available in some room types for guests aged 4 and up, for a charge of EUR 60.00 per person per night.
- Ottantotto Firenze has a Smart Check-in system that allows guests to check in autonomously with a six digit code that will be sent by email along with instructions.
- Reception is open from 8am to 12pm. To receive assistance outside these hours, please call +39 0550683669 or press the top right button on the interphone located outside.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastics
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage