Add to favorites
There are only a few “Châteaux” in Provence. You will not be overwhelmed by touches of Provence in this one — besides the fruit trees and lavender growing on its vast domain high above the riviera. Yet, it is classic, up-to-date French luxury at its best — complete with underground parking. A renovation in 1997 added a new wing to the main building, and six private villas surround the complex. All of the suites and villas face the sea, and the view is picturesque, due to the hotel's spectacular position — but you won't exactly feel the spray from crashing waves, as the ocean is 12 kilometers away.
Then again, if it's ocean spray you're after, the Riviera has no shortage of beachfront lodging. The Château du Domaine St Martin is an experience unto itself — here you may consider yourself (quite literally) above the bustling crowds, the throngs of sunbathers on the distant sands.
The accommodations are, above all, spacious, with nothing smaller than a Junior Suite. The private villas are very large, with two or three bedrooms, and are located up the hill from the château, with unimpeded views from enormous terraces. All suites, villas or otherwise, are air-conditioned, with marble bathrooms, antique furniture, and the richest of fabrics (this being France, after all).
Lush gardens surround the château, ideal for a nature walk, and the swimming pool, the spa and the clay tennis courts should be enough to keep restless guests properly distracted — though adventure seekers might prefer a helicopter tour, departing from the hotel's own private helipad.
The featured attraction, though, is the cuisine. Le Saint-Martin is at the top of the marquee, where classic Provence cuisine is served on a terrace with a breathtaking view of Vence, Antibes Cape, and the Baie des Anges. Here hotel guests and local gourmets alike take in the panorama beside a gurgling fountain. La Rotisserie, with its open kitchen and panoramic terrace, was recently renovated, and L'Oliveraïe is the summer grill, with seating beneath a century-old olive tree.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Turkish bath
- Steam rooms
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Business center
- EV Charging Station
- Swimming pool
- Kids' club
- Tennis court
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- People 12 years old and over stay for € 120 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted