Add to favorites
The spaces vary in size and layout, especially those in the older parts of the house, to conform with the historical floor plan. But the style is perfectly contemporary, whether the materials are weathered brick and wood or modern glass, concrete, and steel. Family rooms and suites can easily accommodate up to six guests, and no two of them are quite the same.
As a hotel, it’s worthy of note all on its own. But of course its primary attraction is the cooking of Jean-Michel Carrette, whose father earned this restaurant’s first Michelin star in 1999. It’s set in a simply stylish space designed by Amandine Carrette, whose surname is no coincidence. And, this being Burgundy, it’s accompanied by an astonishing list of more than 900 wines selected by sommelier Julien Buiret.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Off street parking
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Bikes available
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 12 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Sources wine from organic and biodynamic vineyards
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Measures and reduces water waste