Langshott Manor Hotel
Add to favorites
The Elizabethan architecture no doubt contributes to Langshott Manor’s sense of peace and quiet, all beamed ceilings, mullioned windows and great heavy doors. It’s a style that’s particularly conducive to privacy (and deep sleep) in the twenty-two guest rooms, though they’re not shy about including a more recent intervention from time to time, such as a Victorian-era bathtub.
Dining options include the Mulberry Restaurant as well as a more casual lounge menu, and the afternoon tea service is worth planning your afternoon around. In all likelihood, you’ll be on the premises — though there’s plenty to entertain you in the surrounding countryside, chances are you’ve come here to hide away, rather than to get around.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- 24 hour room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Wood burning fireplace
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Bikes available
- Golf nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children from 3 years old to 12 years old stay for £40 per person per night when using an existing bed.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted