Add to favorites
The public spaces, from the lobby on up, are suitably impressive, equal parts luxe elegance and edgy futurism. But it’s in the rooms, by designer Andre Fu, that the Andaz Singapore really takes flight. They’re warm and organic but they’re also stunning visual compositions — and the views through the floor-to-ceiling windows are nothing short of extraordinary. And when it comes to comfort, there’s no expense spared; this place is the state of the art.
Some inventive dining options round out the package. The hotel’s 25th floor re-creates Singapore’s street food scene, with five restaurants and a bar packed in elbow-to-elbow. 665°F, the steakhouse, occupies the 38th floor, and Mr. Stork is the whimsically named rooftop bar, complete with teepee huts for semi-private lounging.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Rooftop terrace bar
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Bikes available
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
Need to Know
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs SGD 2.57 per hour.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 12 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- People no matter the age stay for S$ 100 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted