Hôtel de l'Image
Add to favorites
Perhaps to subtly reinforce the vaguely Zen simplicity of the décor, the restaurant serves a hybrid Japanese/French cuisine, set on the terrace with a view of the gardens and the Alpilles beyond. The bar serves drinks inside the town’s old screening room, while screening the classics on DVD—and the gardens come complete with a labyrinth for re-enacting your favorite Last Year at Marienbad moment, if you can remember one (though, presumably, using the lawns to act out the rabbit-hunting scene from Renoir’s Rules of the Game would be frowned upon).
Then again if you get to that point, you may be asked to take it upstairs—many rooms come with DVD players, and all with essentials like internet access and smart high-tech bathrooms. The most delightful of the suites is the Treehouse, connected by gangplank to the hotel proper and constructed atop one of the property’s huge plane trees—but even the humblest double rooms bear our whole-hearted endorsement. Definitely worth seeing.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (seasonal)
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
- Shuttle service
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children from 4 years old to 17 years old stay for € 25 per person per night when using an existing bed.
- People 4 years old and over stay for € 25 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted