Add to favorites
Rooms come with parquet floors, platform beds, curvy modern furnishings, and all the technological bells and whistles — LCD televisions with DVD players, wi-fi internet, even high-tech indirect lighting. Eighteen doubles of varying sizes are joined by two of that rare beast, the single room, perfect for the business traveler who’d rather not be reminded that he can’t fill a king bed on his own. Still there, albeit in a new incarnation, is Valdstejnska Hospoda, serving traditional Czech cuisine with a pronounced '30s ambience — and just outside, as ever, is the old city, the ancient streets of the Lesser Town, in the shadow of Prague Castle.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- ATM/bank office
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Bikes available
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Shuttle service
Need to Know
- When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 19 per day.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 1 year old stay for free when using an available cot.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Credit cards accepted