Mama Shelter Prague
Add to favorites
The guest rooms, in keeping with the Mama Shelter recipe, are one part postmodern whimsy, one part boutique minimalism, and one part Prague visual history. For the most part they’re reasonably sized and modestly appointed — the intended audience here has little need for five-star extravagance — but the XXL Mama and the Mama Penthouse spread out to truly large proportions.
Here, though, the guest rooms are almost secondary to the hotel’s public spaces. An expansive lobby includes billiards and foosball, a small library, and plenty of space for lounging — weather permitting, the action spills out onto the terrace. Meanwhile the restaurant and bar plays host to a mix of hotel guests and in-the-know locals — just the kind of blend that is the Mama Shelter specialty.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- ATM/bank office
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 12 per day.
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Up to three children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- Up to three children from 3 to 12 years are charged EUR 2.50 per night when using existing beds.
- Up to three children from 12 to 18 years are charged EUR 5 per night when using existing beds.
- Rooms cannot accommodate cribs or extra beds.
Credit cards accepted