Add to favorites
It’s located in the upscale neighborhood of Kolonaki, surrounded by quite a lot of the best Athens has to offer. And the hotel itself, while pursuing a bit of a submarine theme — vaguely naval chairs, a preponderance of grey, even an actual roof-mounted periscope — turns out to be a very understated and stylish little hotel. The rooms are somewhat minimalist, but not without personality, and come equipped with high-tech home theater systems, and the suites add balconies, baths, and a bit more space to spread out in.
A chic little bar and lounge is the center of the Periscope social life, serving breakfast and light fare in an environment that’s suitably stylish yet unpretentious. All told the Periscope is more pied-à-terre than pleasure palace, to be honest, but there’s a certain pleasure in a hotel that knows exactly how much is enough.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Cribs (subject to availability)
Need to Know
- Age 12 and up are considered adults.
- Please note that Periscope does not feature a rooftop terrace.
- Child up to 12 years free on room rate basis, provided that they share the room with the parents.
- Child up to 2 years old free on bed & breakfast basis, provided that they share the room with the parents.
- For children 2 years of age to 12 years of age: 50% discount on Food & Beverage consumptions
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Certifications and Sustainability Programs
- Green Key by FEE (Foundation for Environmental Eductation), Eco-label